Friday, May 15, 2009

Tour

For a simple Friday post, I thought I'd show you some pictures of my current work place.

This is the nicest, cleanest, newest kitchen I've ever worked in - and let me tell you, I have worked in some filthy, moldy, disastrous kitchen in my life. I have black mold stories that would curl your teeth.

But that is the past! This is the present!

This is the front of the kitchen where the steam tables are located, and where I cool all the baking. You can see the KitchenAid & Robot Coup at the end of the counter, and the big bins of flour, salt and sugar underneath the work top.
This is directly opposite the above picture: range, oven, grill, convection oven.
This is the pantry. It's kind of awkward to photograph, but you get the idea.
Our knives and utensils. Unlike some places I've worked, the organization keeps the knives very sharp and sends them off to be sharpened professionally.
The Dish Pit. Clean and organized, just like it should be.
The main work space, where I do the baking, and the fridges & freezer.

9 comments:

Tina said...

Nice! I would like some of those luxuries in my home kitchen! Now I can pciture you working away in there.

Dewi said...

WOW, is this our kitchen. I know you mention your work place, I mean do you work in the restaurant? Looking great and neat. I like the look of the freezer and the fridge, look so immaculate!
Have a wonderful week end,
elra

Bob said...

Awesome. I want a huge fridge and freezer. Especially freezer.

Cathy said...

I agree with Bob...all I have is an apartment sized freezer...there's never enough room!

La Cuisine d'Helene said...

This is so clean. Must be nice to work in that place.

Anonymous said...

Such a nice kitchen! I'm totally envious :). It would be a pleasure to go to work every day.

Cherie said...

Nice looking kitchen. Looks like a great place to create your masterpieces. Thanks for sharing.

Oh, and what's a Robot Coup?

Wandering Coyote said...

Cherie: The robot coup is a very fancy, commercial food processor that is probably my favourite thing in that whole kitchen!

Milla said...

I love this post! I can finally see where you make all your wonderful muffins and cakes. It looks very very clean as well -and I remember well your posts about how disgusting one of the places you worked at years ago was.
This kitchen instead looks really really good :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin