Sunday, May 03, 2009

Award/Meme Time

Cathy over at Accountants Can Cook? awarded/tagged me with this passionate blogger award. Thanks Cathy!

The rules are:

1. Put logo on blog.
2. List five things you are passionate about besides blogging.
3. Tag five people and let them know you've tagged them

OK, so five things I'm passionate about apart from blogging...

1. Music, in particular: Linkin Park, Nightwish, Evanescence, Within Temptation, Lacuna Coil, Midnattsol, Leaves' Eyes, Xandria and many others in the various folk/Gothic/symphonic/melodic/female-fronted metal offshoots.

2. Reading. I am a total bookworm!

3. Hiking, camping, and outdoorsy stuff. And I live in the perfect area for this kind of stuff, too!

4. My friends and family!

5. Various mental health and social issues.

You know, I'm not going to tag anyone (hope you're down with that, Cathy). My foodblogging community is pretty small and I'm pretty sure this one is going to make the rounds pretty quick.

10 comments:

Coleens Recipes said...

I enjoyed reading about you! You forgot to mention that you are a great cook!

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

I'm also passionate about music, hikind and reading...

Cheers,

Rosa

Donna-FFW said...

Congrats.. loved learning more bout you..

Heather S-G said...

Right on...congrats! :)

Cathy said...

:) Looks good on ya ;)

oregonphotography said...

Hi, congratulations on your "Passionate Blogger Award", and keep up the good cooking!

Thom
BBQing Tips From Deep In The Heart Of Oregon

Dewi said...

Nice to know what other thing that interest you beside cooking/blogging.
#5, are you working in this industry?

Wandering Coyote said...

Thanks everyone!

Elra: nope, I am a cook/baker by trade.

Bob said...

I always enjoy learning more about my reads. :)

La Cuisine d'Helene said...

Congratulations

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin