Saturday, April 04, 2009

Saturday Laugh

I think I'm going to make this my regular Saturday feature.


...And just to get you all excited about an upcoming post, tonight I am attending the Nelson Rod & Gun Club's annual Game Dinner. Oh yeah! The social event of the season in these parts! The meat is supplied by local hunters, and this year the ladies of the club are preparing the meal. It's probably going to be absolutely horrible (it usually is), but at least I'll get a good post out of it! Just to give you an appetizer, you can read about my last experience at this dinner, the 2007 Game Dinner, here.

9 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

So funny ;-P!

Have a great weekend,

Rosa

Coleens Recipes said...

What a hilarious photo. Thanks for the Saturday smile.

Donna-FFW said...

Thank you for the laugh.. Cute.. :) Can't wait to hear about your dinner!!

Joanna said...

haha this is something my cat would do!! she is always on the counter up to no good. her favorite place to sit is on the cutting board... no wonder all of our food has cat hair in it!

Cathy said...

Very jealous - I love game!

Joie de vivre said...

Oooh, the social event of the season! I am excited for the report! Will there be cowboy hats involved?

Elyse said...

What a hysterical picture. How precious!!

Joie de vivre said...

I've added you to my new blogroll! Thanks as always for your support.

Tina said...

That's a cute picture...but I'm always alarmed at a cat, in a pot, on the stove!

Can't wait to hear about the meals!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin