Friday, November 20, 2009

Lunch at the Sunshine Cafe

It's been a while since I've had the pleasure of having lunch at Rossland's best lunch place, the Sunshine Cafe, but I got to go last week, and as usual, I was not disappointed!

I dined with my brother & SIL. Shan had the wrap special, which was Greek chicken, and the soup of the day, which was tomato & rice. The soup was so hearty she couldn't finish it all.My brother had a chicken burger with Swiss cheese and grilled onions, accompanied by the salad of the day, which was a Sweet Thai chicken pasta salad. He said it was awesome.I also opted for a chicken burger, wanting a change from my usual, which is the clubhouse sandwich. I had Swiss cheese and grilled mushrooms on my burger, and I had a side of fries because I was in a foul mood (it's amazing what a load of decent fries will do for grouchiness!). It was a great lunch!Again, the Sunshine didn't disappoint! I love this place!

9 comments:

Inspired by eRecipeCards said...

I love a good burger!

Palidor said...

LOL, our favorite foods can definitely be real pick-me-uppers! Everything looks delicious.

Donna-FFW said...

I wanna go to the sunshine cafe with you!! That tomato rice soup sounds delicious.

Anonymous said...

I'm thinkin that Chicken burger with sweet thai pasta is the ticket! yum. Love your posts.

Kim said...

Sounds like a great place! I bet you got around to feeling a lot better after a great looking meal like that!

Reeni said...

Everything looks yummy! Those fries look awesome! They would make me feel better.

Anonymous said...

From the pics alone, I am convinced...this place is incredible. Yummy !...I could not make up my mind on which option of the 3 i liked best...they all look delicious..although if it was a matter of life and death...then I would be happy go for your gorgeousburger : ) ...

Chris said...

I don't think they gave you enough to eat.... (kidding of course)

Tina said...

They sure give you lots of food...looks great too. Burgers are a weakness of mine and this place sounds really REALLY good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin