Quick post today! In fact, many of the posts you'll see this week will be quick! I continue with NaNoWriMo!
OK, I have been blessed with some awesome blog friends, and two of them, Pierce and Karen, have bestowed upon me this lovely award:
Along with this award comes a responsibility: I must give you seven facts about myself. So, here you go!
1. I sit in front of a SAD lamp every morning now. I call the SAD lamp Mr. Happy.
2. I worked as a dishwasher to help pay for university.
3. No one touches my KitchenAid mixer but ME!
4. I once ordered sea urchin pizza in Sicily, but the restaurant was out of sea urchins, so I had to order something else.
5. I have eaten fajitas in Helsinki.
6. I have sprained my right ankle several times just walking.
7. I admire a man who can cook!