Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday Laugh & Awards

Via ICHC.

A couple of my favourite food bloggers have bestowed me with some awards!

Palidor of Crazy Asian Gal awarded me with this friendship award. Thank you, Palidor! You rock! In return, I'd like to pass this on to my great friend Pierce of Life in the Slow Lane at Squirrel Head Manor. Pierce also rocks!



Nat of Girls Are Made Of... gave me this lovely loyalty award. Thank you, Nat! You yourself are one rocking food blogger! I'd like to pass this one on to Cathy of Accountants Can Cook? Cathy is one of my daily "must reads" and I love her humour and no-nonsense style. What does Cathy do, everyone? Yeah, you guessed it, she ROCKS!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

9 comments:

Palidor said...

Congratulations on your awards! You deserve them. :-)

Chris said...

Pssst...you rock too.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the awards and as always love the picture!

NKP said...

Congratulations, you have passed your awards to some fine gals.
Now I am suddenly craving pie..

Bob said...

Congratz on the awards! Heh, great lol.

Anonymous said...

Congrats WC on the awards ! I let out a chuckle when i read this : )

Reeni said...

Aww kitty is distressed! Congrats on your awards!

Tina said...

What a nice thing to come back to after being away for 3 days - thank you!

Love the kitty - I took photos of many cats on St George Island...the place is loaded with cats. They come up on decks and beg food.

Thanks Coyote!!

Unknown said...

lol Great cartoon as always :). Congrats on your awards! You certainly deserve each one!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin