Friday, October 24, 2008

Why, Thank You

Blog pal Meg, of Megan's Munchies bestowed me with this lovely award today!

By way of acceptance speech, allow me to say this:

I really appreciate all of my readers and all those who take the time to comment here. This blog started off small, and I'm so pleased that nearly four years later, it's growing steadily and has gained a regularly following. I'm also grateful to those whom I've "met" on this food blogging journey - all of you have enriched my experience here in blogland!

As for whom to pass this on to, that's a toughie. Here are my five picks:

Cherie at Heightened Awareness. Cherie has been a regular reader of my "every day" blog for quite a while now, and she herself has recently decided to start a new blog that is not only devoted to food, but to celebrating the abundance in her life.

Emily Rose over at Sandmuffin. I recently discovered Emily Rose via the Foodie Blogroll, and I really enjoy her mixture of kitchen adventures and adventures in parenting.

My good friend (in real life, no less!) sp over at Whoville, who blogs about many things, including running and living the vegan life.

Helene of La Cuisine de Helene. Another find via the Foodie Blogroll, I have only very recently discovered Helene's blog, and I am always delighted to find new Canadian food blogs, particularly British Columbian ones! Her pictures are mouthwatering!

Finally, a blog I've been following for quite a while now, Garlicster. Featuring - you guessed it - garlic-centred recipes, this is your go-to place for all things garlic!

7 comments:

La Cuisine d'Helene said...

This is so nice of you, I'm blushing.

What a nice 'blogging' word we have.

Thanks a lot.

Meg said...

Yeah, many new blogs for me to go check out! Thanks for the compliment on the new template!

Emily Rose said...

Yay! thank you so much! I'm so excited about my first award!

sp said...

Thank you so much! I'm honored. Maybe I know what I'm doing in the kitchen afterall.

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Congrats on your award!

Cheers,

Rosa

Maria said...

Congratulations on the award, hee hee. Thanks for the mention! Mmmh, I'm hungry, hahaha.

Cherie said...

Thanks, WC! Means a lot.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin