Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Racy Wedding Cakes*

*Warning: I make every attempt to keep my food blog G-rated, but this time I couldn't resist but post something extremely risque. So, if you are offended by sexual content, do not read on - be warned!

OK, there is this great cake site called Cake Wrecks, which I have recently discovered and have started lurking around. It's a fantastic blog, I must say. When I discovered it, I suddenly remembered this email I'd received four years ago from a friend of mine who finds some really bizarre stuff on the net. The email was entitled "Wedding Cakes from Around the World," which seems innocuous enough, but when I opened it, whoa! I forwarded it on to some of my culinary school classmates who were into cake decoration, and we all had a good laugh. Here are some of the pictures.






I'll now get back to regular G-rated stuff!

5 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Hilarious ;-P!

Cheers,

Rosa

Meg said...

I love CakeWrecks. It always cracks me up!

Tamara (TC) Staples said...

Very funny!

La Cuisine d'Helene said...

You make me laugh :) Everyone needs a bit of humour in their life.

Emily Rose said...

these are hysterical! I honestly can't imagine the work that went into rolling all of those little fondant naked bodies and then arranging them in such creative positions! haha!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin