Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Cake Mix Cookies Redux

Girlichef has created a monster! I'm addicted to cake mix cookies!

Remember these totally decadent cake mix cookies I made at the beginning of June? Well, the local overpriced grocery store had Betty Crocker cake mixes on sale for 99 cents each last week, and what can I say? I'm cheap. I bought one. I got the white mix because I thought the colour contrast between white cookie dough and dark chocolate chips would look stunning, and I decided to add some red into the mix too, just for aesthetics.
As a reminder, here is the recipe:

1 box cake mix
1/2 cup butter, melted
2 eggs
whatever add-ins you want

Mix, scoop, bake @ 350F until done. These are so incredible I can barely describe them. So, so delicious! I got 2 dozen with my #70 cookie scoop, and after sampling...a few...I froze the rest to take away with me on a camping trip upcoming this weekend.

10 comments:

Denise said...

These look really good. I love the help a box mix gives, and the addition of craisins, is a good one.

Donna-FFW said...

OK, again you convinced me to try another recipe found here. So simple, I just gotta do it. Love using cake mixes.. so very fail proof! Cheap thing you;) I do the very same thing, I wont buy them unless they are 99 or less, then Ill buy bout 5. Where is the logic?

foodcreate said...

I love to make cookies! and your looks so Delicious !

Thanks for sharing your recipe:)


Welcome~~~
http://foodcreate.com
Join , post your comments share your recipe.

Have a great day~

Bob said...

I still haven't tried cake mix cookies. They look fantastic, I really should make some.

Dewi said...

These cookies of yours do look scrumptious!

Bunny said...

They look incredible! I made chocolate cookies from a cake mix that were out of this world. I have to try these!

Reeni said...

Those look so soft and heavenly! Love the chocolate and cranberry combo!

Creative Classroom Core said...

What a great idea! Never tried them before, but want to!

Heather S-G said...

Aren't cake mix cookies just the best! These look great!

Anonymous said...

Wow I'm gonna have to try these. They look great and simple!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin