Saturday, August 01, 2009

Pomegranate Vinaigrette

This is the salad dressing I made to go with the salad that went with the brisket that also had a pomegranate sauce. It was really delicious! Again, it was a recipe I totally made up on spec and that I needed to tweak a bit before getting right.

Pomegranate Vinaigrette

1/2 cup POM Wonderful Juice pomegranate juice
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 clove garlic, grated or crushed
1/2 - 1 tsp or to taste lemon grass powder

Put ingredients in a jar, shake the crap out of it, and dress salad!

4 comments:

Heather S-G said...

tasty!! What an awesome shaker!!!

Bob said...

Looks great. I had wanted to make a salad dressing with some of my POM, but it was one of the things I didn't quite get around to. Heh.

Tina said...

That does look great. You ought to compile a cookbook...really.

Reeni said...

This looks yummy! Sweet and tart.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin