Wednesday, August 12, 2009

More Awards!

Finsmom of Latest Addictions bestowed upon me these lovely awards today:


Thank you Finsmom - I really appreciate it!

I always feel awkward about re-awarding these because there are so many food bloggers out there I just adore and I hate to leave anyone out! So, I'm going to choose five random - totally random - food blogs I visit regularly.

Accountants Can Cook? (I love Cathy!)
My Tasty Treasures (combining sex & food like no other)
Curious Domestic (a fellow British Columbian)
My Year on the Grill (Dave is new to blogging - go say hi!)
Life in the Slow Lane at Squirrel Head Manor (Pierce is a good friend of mine and a great cook!)

Thank you to all my readers - old and new - for your continued support!

8 comments:

Coleens Recipes said...

Well deserved!!

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Congrats :-D!

Cheers,

Rosa

Denise said...

Congratulations !!!!

Palidor said...

Congratulations!

Tina said...

Awwwwww....thank you Coyote! I feel the same about your blog :-)

This was just the smile I needed on this rainy day!

Reeni said...

Congrats!

Tia said...

congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I heart your blog, too. Thanks for the award and for pointing me to some delicious and entertaining new foodies to read!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin