Palidor of Crazy Asian Gal tagged me with this "7 Things"-type meme. If you haven't visited her blog already, I suggest you do so ASAP because it's really wonderful!
- Acknowledge the person who gave you the award (thank you very much, Palidor)
- Nominate 7 other blogs
- Share 7 personality traits.
3. Honest (sometimes too much so)
4. Impatient (but I'm working on it)
As for tagging seven others...I'm not going to do this, even though it's an official rule of the meme. I often opt not to tag, but rather invite those of you who would like to take this up to do so if they wish. So, if you do this, let me know, OK?
Secondly, Girlichef tagged me with a "Joy of Reading" meme. Here are the rules for it:
1. Collect the book that you have most handy.2. Turn to page 1613. Find the 5th complete sentence.4. Site the sentence on your blog5. Pass it on to 5 other bloggers.
OK, so the book I have most handy is You Know You're a Writer When... by Adair Lara. It's a cool little book that my friend Charlie sent me recently after he reviewed it on his blog. Unfortunately, this book is only 90 pages long, so I guess I can't use that. So, the book second closest to me is a novel by Elizabeth Haydon entitled Rhapsody, which I recently reviewed here. Great book, especially if you love fantasy fiction. Here is the requested sentence:
Grunthor plucked a long dagger from behind the small of his back and presented it to her with a deep bow.
So, there you go!
Again, I won't tag anyone, but if you'd like to participate, let me know.