Friday, May 21, 2010

Latest Food Column

Here is my most recent installment of Coyote's Kitchen appearing in Bread 'n Molasses Magazine.


Pierce said...

I'll be passing this around at work on Monday. We all love your columns!

A Year on the Grill said...

so, when do you get a book deal... heading to read the article now

Pam said...

Oh my gosh! I don't know which cookie sounds the best! Great column; I'm new here and am looking forward to reading more!

Wandering Coyote said...

Pierce: Thanks a lot, my friend!

Dave: A book deal? Wow...That would be totally sweet, wouldn't it? How are you doing? I'm on blog break still and have not been reading any blogs, either. It's a LONG story.

Pam: Welcome! Thanks for visiting & commenting! Hopefully, I'll get back to regular food blogging in the very near future. I just have a lot going on right now. Hope to see you around!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin